|Enjoy the fruits of the Mother's harvest while also enjoying the fruits of your own. :)|
|harvest cookies apple cinnamon oatmeal spice|
|makes 2½ dozen|
|v||This recipe is suitable for vegetarians|
|* 3/4 cup butter |
* 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1/4 cup milk
* 3 cups oatmeal (rolled, not instant)
* 1 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
* 1/2 tsp. baking soda
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1 cup apple, peeled and diced
* 3/4 cup raisins
|1. Preheat oven to 375 F and lightly grease a baking sheet. |
2. Cream butter, brown sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla for 1½ minutes.
3. Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda. Beat into creamed mixture until well blended.
4. Stir in fruits and oats.
5. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 13 minutes.